This is a cool episode! We decided we were going to compile the most asked questions about weight loss and answer them in this Chit Chat Series.
Before we get into that, we are now taking application to join our #TeamViveNutrition tribe and we are super pumped and excited to bring a new Registered Dietitian to lead the pack. Her name is Dana and she will be taking only 10 clients. These will go fast!!
To apply for coaching go to www.vive-nutrition.com/online-coaching
Back to Episode #68
So these are common searched questions in forums and blogs and I’d figured I’d give you my opinion on each!
Here are the questions so feel free to skip to the one you want to know about!
- You should weigh yourself often. True or false?
- Which fats should you cut back on to lose weight?
- To help lose weight faster, you should drink water before meals. True or false?
- If you eat too much lunch, should you skip dinner? Yes or no?
- After eating, how long should it take before you feel full?
- To lose weight, you should plan every meal. True or false?
- Why should you keep a food diary?
- Which carbs should you avoid to lose weight?
- If I am in a calorie deficit and I am not losing weight, I have a damaged metabolism
- Do I need to track macros to see results?
- Is Intermittent Fasting an effective strategy for weight loss?
- Do hormones alter my weight loss journey?
- I heard my gut health impacts my weight loss. Is this true?
- It’s all about calories IN/Calories outright?
- Are all calories created equal? Do 50 calories of Godiva [chocolate] cause the same weight gain as 50 calories of grapefruit?
- Is it true that a longer, easier aerobic workout burns more fat than a shorter burst of heart-pumping exercise?
- Why are those last five to 10 pounds so hard to lose?
- Are four, five, or six small meals better than three big ones?
- Does it matter what time you eat?
- Can you get addicted to carbohydrates?
- Why Can’t I Stop Eating the Bread from the Breadbasket?
- I Have Salads for Lunch Every Day, and I’m Still Not Losing Weight. What Am I Doing Wrong?
- What Should I Do when I’m Still Hungry After Dinner and All I Want to Do is Raid the Fridge?
- Can I Really Eat an Endless Amount of Fruits and Still Lose Weight?
- Am I Drowning All of My Money in Those Fancy, Enhanced Waters?
- What is More Important—the Amount of Calories or the Type of Calories You Consume in a Day?
- How Many Hours Before Bed Should I Stop Eating in Order to Avoid a Nightmare on the Scale when I Wake Up?
- Is juicing an Effective way to get vegetables?
- Will Cutting Out Dairy Help Me Moo-ve the Scale in the Right Direction?
- Why is it harder to lose weight each time you gain it back?
To connect with me:
To download my FREE INTERMITTENT FASTING GUIDE tap here https://vive-nutrition.com/intermittent-fasting-course/
On Youtube www.youtube.com/c/vivenutrition
On Facebook www.facebook.com/vivenutrition
For nutrition coaching apply at www.vive-nutrition.com/online-coaching
If you want to get a FREE gift from me, make sure you subscribe a leave a review 🙂