Dr. Ryan P. Lowery, PhD, a 2014 national champion baseball player, earned his BS and MS in exercise physiology and exercise and nutrition science from the University of Tampa.
Ryan currently serves as the CEO of Ketogenic.com, President of the Applied Science and Performance Institute, and has invested in several health-focused startups.
In this awesome episode, we discussed
- The story behind Ryan Lowery
- Where did it all begin with Keto? The Research, the book
- Misconceptions in the professional community in regards to ketogenic diets
- The sustainability of meat consumption
- Applications on Neurological Conditions
Ryan has received the Exercise Science Scholar of the Year Award, NSCA Award for Outstanding Presentation of the year award, and the National AAHPERD Exercise Science Major of the Year Award. Ryan recently co-authored the book The Ketogenic Bible alongside his partner Dr. Jacob Wilson which focuses on the science and practical application behind the ketogenic diet, exogenous ketones, and all of their potential applications.
Hope you enjoy this very interesting episode.